Frequently Asked Questions
How to order
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an account.
- How do I search for a Single Remedy?
A: When searching for a remedy, search for the remedy name only.
DO NOT include potency when searching.
For Example: If you are looking for a single remedy you can search for the first part of the name such as Arnica, many options will come up. To assist with searching for the correct remedy sort by “popularity”. Make sure to choose the option that just shows “Arnica”, click “select options”. On the next screen click on potency drop down menu and select size and form.
- How do I search for a Banerji / Combined remedy?
A: When searching for a Banerji or a combined remedy, search for one of the remedy name and potency only. For Example: If you are looking for the combined remedy Symphytum Officinale 200C mixed with Rhus Toxicodendron 30C you can search for the first part of the name such as Symphytum 200C, many options will come up. To assist with searching for the correct remedy sort by “popularity”. Make sure to choose the option that matches your selection, click “select options”. On the next screen click on potency drop down menu and select size and form.
- How do I combine my orders or add on a remedy?
A: If you made a mistake with your order or need to add a remedy to the order, please contact us to cancel the order and place a new corrected/complete order.
- How to use 2 dram tube properly?
- What size pellets are in a 2 dram tube and how many are in each?
A: Each tube contains approximately 100 size #40 pellets, each tube is filled by weight.
- What size pellets are in a ½ dram vial and how many are in each?
A: Each tube contains approximately 120 size #10 pellets, each vial is filled by weight.
- What are the pellets inactive ingredients?
A: Our pellets are made with organic sucrose only. Lactose free.
- Where is the sucrose used for pellets derived from?
A: The organic sucrose in the pellets is derived from non – GMO beets.
- How many drops are in a 1oz liquid bottle?
A: There are approximately 600 drops per bottle.
- How many drops are in a 2oz liquid bottle?
A: There are approximately 1,200 drops per bottle.
- What kind of alcohol do you use and what is it derived from?
A: Our alcohol is sugar cane, Kosher certified, non- GMO, allergen free, gluten free and the alcohol is derived from sugar cane.
- What kind of glycerin do you use and what is it derived from?
A: Our vegetable glycerin is USP grade, Kosher certified, non- GMO, allergen free, gluten free and derived from palm oil.
- Are your products lactose free?
A: Yes, our products are lactose free.
- Are your water based remedies shipped with ice packs?
A: No, our water based remedies are not shipped with any ice packs. The remedy does not require to be refrigerated until after opening.
- How long do water based remedies last?
A: Water based remedies should only be refrigerated and kept for maximum 1 month after receiving order. Water base remedies do not contain any preservatives. Please keep special attention handling water base remedies, since they may get contaminated. If there is any contamination visible, please stop using and dispose remaining product. If you want to avoid remedies made with alcohol we recommend to use remedies in pellet form instead.
- How long do the pellets and liquid/alcohol remedies last?
A: The suggested shelf life is 3 years if stored properly. Please avoid storing remedies close to electromagnetic fields (computers, cell phones, TV, ect.) away from direct sunlight and strong odors (coffee, mint, cleaning detergents, perfumes).
- What is the method of preparation used to manufacture your remedies?
A: We use only approved HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the Unites States) methods for the preparation of all of our homeopathic remedies, based on traditional potentization by hand succussion and dilutions. We do not use frequencies nor radionics, we believe that such methods demote our values in homeopathy. We do respect the different schools of thought in the practice of homeopathy but are very strict in the preparation of homeopathic remedies, this should be done only following the HPUS/FDA guidelines and regulations.
- How long does it take to process an order?
A: We try to ship all orders within 24-48 hours of being received, unless there is an item out of stock or the order is very large. If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted the same day or next day after placing the order.
- What is the cut off time to place orders for Express shipping?
A: Cutoff time is at 10:30am CST, any order placed after that time will be included with the orders for the following business day.
- Can I drop ship an order?
A: Yes, orders can be drop shipped. Make sure order is addressed accordingly. Each order is shipped with packing slip only.
- Do you ship internationally?
A: Yes, we ship internationally, we cannot guarantee delivery dates because we are not aware if package will be held at customs. OHM is not responsible for each countries custom regulations.
- Why has my label/tracking number been cancelled?
A: All labels are pre-printed. When an order is processed a shipping label is generated. If the order does not ship out the same day, the label will be cancelled. A second tracking number will be sent the following business day, when the order is shipped out.
- When is my tracking info updated?
A: Please allow 24hrs for the tracking number to be updated.
7. How long is the estimated* time for Fed Ex ground delivery to my location?
- Do you accept returned items even if they are unopened?
A: No, All sales are final, as per FDA regulations we are not allowed to receive returned products and resell them because we cannot guarantee the storage conditions the remedies were exposed to.
Damage / Missing Product
- Are damaged products replaced?
A: Yes, under certain circumstances. You must report to customer service the receipt of a damaged product within 72hrs of delivery and please DO NOT discard the damaged item and its packaging. If you fail to report damages in this time frame, we will not be able to file a claim with the carrier, which means we cannot accept responsibility for the damages.
- What steps are required to start the replacement process?
A: 1. Take a photo of the damaged product, packaging, product label and lot number
2. Email pictures to email@example.com with a brief explanation and please include order number and contact info.
3. We will investigate each situation and will contact the customer to initiate the replacement process if it falls under all our replacement criteria.
- Why is my coupon not going through?
A: Enter coupon code in the apply coupon box on cart page before you proceed to checkout. All coupon codes should be entered in box as one word, all lowercase letters and no spaces.